Friday, December 12, 2008

Where is everyone? I last checked in on September 30th and was 37.5 weeks pregnant. I had my son 1 week later, on October 7th. He was 10 days early - but I'm ok with that as he was 9 lbs 3 oz and 22" long. Delivery was much easier and shorter with him. I thought I might not make it to the hospital with as intense and close as the contractions were, but it was another 7+ hours before he made his entrance. Bryant is his name and he's adorable. Head full of dark hair (still has it all). His brother is a little jealous, but he's dealing with it. He kisses him all the time and checks on him when he gets upset. It's very cute. But he also pushes you away from him if you're giving the baby too much attention.

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well - there's some crazy stuff going on with the housing market and the job market, so I hope this finds you all with a job and a home. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

posted by Tessa () at December 12, 2008, 2:09 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home